Together we can transform a child’s life!
Volunteers, who are the soul of Make-Α-Wish Greece, contribute to the Organization’s work in many ways. Their help depends on the time and services that each one can offer, their experience, abilities and special connections.
Some of the areas of volunteer work support the following teams and each volunteer can select the team he/she wants to join:
- Wish Team: Contact with the child – Stage of wish elicitation and contact with the parents, etc.
- Wish Star Team: Annual training programme of the Organization
- Creative Team: Wedding and Baptism favors, seasonal creations etc.
- Events Team: Organization, participation in events, bazaars
- Office Team: Secretarial support, outside work, etc.
- Fundraising team: Sponsorships, donations, fundraising with local teams
In addition to the above there are also other areas in which volunteers can offer their services:
Airport Greeter: Welcoming Wish children and their families at the airport.
Driver: Helping and serving needs at the Department of Wishes
Wish Assist Coordinator: Responsible for planning complete experiences for visiting wish children. Duties include working with other Make-A-Wish abroad and local vendors to plan all aspects of a wish trip.